Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

My First Blog

I don't know what makes me think anyone is interested in reading what I have to say so my first attempt at blogging might take a bit to get off the ground. From time to time I'll post some poetry here and will count on your comments to help me get this thing started. My interests range from the natural sciences, world and Texas history, to such things as good music & intelligent conversation with family & friends. Some of the things that I'll post here will be sure to raise some eye brows and probably even piss some people off. But I don't care if I piss 'em off or not. This is my site and my castle so I say, "Let them eat cake." I haven't talked to very many people around here that said they voted for Obama but someone voted for him because I hear he's set to occupy the Oval Office in January. Remember the Alamo...

1 comment:

Post a Comment